Levothyroxine is used to replace a hormone that
is usually made by your thyroid gland.
Do I Use Levothyroxine Sodium?
- Use this medicine about the same time every day.
- Take 30 minutes before breakfast on empty stomach
- Antiacids, Calcium supplements, & Iron supplements should be taken at least 4 hours away from time of taking levothyroxine.
Possible Side Effects:
Tell your doctor about any side effects that happen to you
Rare/Severe Side Effects:
- Chest pain
- Change in weight
- Change in appetite
- Sweating a lot
- Trouble sleeping
- Change in menstrual period
- Leg cramps
- Eye problems
- Feeling sick to your stomach